Info & Reservation:
+34 629 110 846
I. Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
MALLORCA CULINARY TOURS
Mr. Robert Tillner
C / Vapor de Santueri 46
Telephone: +34 629 110 846
II. General information on data processing
1. Scope of processing of personal data
In principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent necessary for the provision of a functional website and our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent can not be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law. Further information will be provided in the following explanation.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions.
Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR as legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR as legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR as legal basis for processing.
3. Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. In addition, such storage may take place if provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
III. Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. Description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected here:
(1) Information about the browser type and version used
(2) The IP address of the user
(3) Date and time of access
(4) Websites from which the user's system reaches our website
(5) Content / page of requirement
(6) Operating system and its interface
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the computer of the user. To do this, the user's IP address must be kept for the duration of the session.
Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed.
In the case of storing the data in log files, this is the case after no more than seven days. An additional storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
5. Opposition and removal possibility
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no contradiction on the part of the user.
IV. Use of technically necessary cookies
a) Description and scope of data processing
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies for the duration of the website visit:
(1) language settings, search terms
(2) log-in information
b) Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
c) Purpose of the data processing
(1) Remember keywords
(2) Collect the log-in information for the duration of the website use
The user data collected through technically necessary cookies will not be used to create user profiles.
d) Duration of storage, objection and disposal options
V. Google Analytics
Our websites use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google uses this so-called "cookies", which are text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website
- browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,
are usually transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. The website also uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()" so that data is processed only anonymously. The IP address is shortened by the last three digits, a clear assignment of the IP address is therefore no longer possible. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google will also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with other Google data. For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Data processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f. GDPR. The deletion of the data takes place after your statistic evaluation automatically at the latest within 26 months.
You can prevent the installation and storage of cookies by a corresponding setting in your browser software. We point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to the full extent.
In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install:
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by setting an opt-out cookie in your browser, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Set Google Analytics Opt-Out Cookie (Link)
By using the website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose stated above. Further information on Google Analytics can be found on the Internet at the following link of the manufacturer Google: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
VI. Social plugin from Facebook
On our pages plugins of the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, are integrated. The Facebook plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the "Like-Button" ("Like") on our site. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here:
When you visit our pages, the plugin will directly connect your browser to the Facebook server
manufactured. Facebook receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Facebook "Like-Button" while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Facebook profile. As a result, Facebook can assign the visit to our pages to your user account. We point out
If you do not wish Facebook to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
VII. Social plugin from Twitter
Functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our sites. These features are offered by Twitter Inc.,
Your privacy settings on Twitter can be found in the Account Settings under:
VIII. Social Plugin from Google+
Our pages use features of Google+. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Collect and share information: Use the Google + button to post information worldwide. The Google + button will provide you and other users with personalized content from Google and our partners. Google stores both the information that you + 1'd for a piece of content and information about the page you viewed when you clicked +1. Your + 1's may appear alongside your profile name and photo in Google services, such as search results or in your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and ads on the web.
Google records information about your +1 activities to improve Google services for you and others. To the Google + -
To use the button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile that must contain at least the name chosen for the profile. This name will be used in all Google services. In some cases, this name may
replace another name you used when sharing content with your Google Account. The identity of your Google Profile may be displayed to users who know your email address or have other identifying information from you.
Statistics on users' + 1 activities, or pass them on to users and partners, such as publishers, advertisers, or affiliate websites.
Functions of the service Instagram are integrated on our sides. These features are provided by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, United States. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking on the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. We point out that we as the provider of the pages do not receive knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and their use by Instagram.
XI. SSL encryption
This site uses, for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as a site operator, an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
XII. Contact and booking form and e-mail contact
1. Description and scope of data processing
On our website a contact and booking form is available, which can be used for the electronic contact and booking of our respective services. If a user accepted this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved.
At the time of sending the message, the following data is also stored:
(1) The IP address of the user
(2) Date and time of registration
Alternatively, contact via the provided e-mail address is possible. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
In this context, it does not pass on the data to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for processing the conversation / booking.
2. Legal basis for data processing
Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending a message by e-mail or booking form is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. If the establishment of contact aims at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us only to process the contact. In the case of contact via e-mail, this also includes the required legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the submission process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted at the latest after a period of 26 months.
5. Opposition and removal possibility
The user has the possibility at any time to revoke his consent to the processing of the personal data. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation can not continue.
The objection must be sent in writing (email sufficient) to the contact details listed under I.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting will be deleted in this case.
XIII. Rights of the person concerned
If you process personal data, you are i.S.d. GDPR and you have the following rights to the person responsible:
1. Right to information
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you may request information from the person responsible about the scope and content of the data processing. As follows
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the source of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the limitation of the processing after the o.g. If conditions are restricted, you will be informed by the person in charge before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to cancellation
a) Obligation to delete
You may require the controller to immediately delete your personal information and the controller is required to promptly delete that information.
The following reasons must be present:
(1) Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
(3) According to. Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR Opposition to processing.
(4) Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you shall be required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
b) information to third parties
If the person in charge has made the personal data concerning you public and is acc. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected, taking into account available technology and implementation costs Persons requesting deletion of all links to such personal data or of copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferring on the controller has been;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
(4) for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have a right to the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
(1) the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
(2) the processing is done by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
7. Right to object
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, which pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
9. Automated decision on a case-by-case basis, including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
(2) is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to uphold the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his / her own position and heard on challenge of the decision.
10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the GDPR violates.
The supervisory authority in which the complaint was lodged informs the complainant